Thursday, June 18, 2009

"I Don't Like My Teacher Because She Has a Funny Voice"

That was my 3 year old's reasoning this morning as I dropped her off at preschool for her 4th day. She really tries not to go every morning; she only goes on Tuesday and Thursday. "Mommy, I will miss you", "My teacher is mean because she makes me rest my eyes", whatever she thinks will get me to keep her home.

I am not sure what is going on, typically she is a very social person and loves to play. Dh and I have talked and decided it could be a number of factors from there being so many children, to her not being used to a schedule. Whatever it is, it just needs to stop. I really need her to go to school. As I am getting rounder and rounder, and more tired I need these two days to let my body rest. As she gets older, she needs more socializing, and gets bored with me during the day.

I will give it until July, and then I suppose we need to reevaluate what is working and what is not.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio